Customer Service & Dispatch Legend
Location: Ringwood BH24 3FG
What we do
We’re a made to order accessories brand that make and design purses, keyrings and travel accessories to add a little extra fun to the everyday.
Handmade in our studio in the New Forest, UK, our contemporary designs are created using a combination of modern and traditional techniques – lovingly handcrafted pieces made from sustainably sourced premium quality materials, personalised by us for our customers.
How we do it
We work with natural materials full of character to ensure each piece is as unique as the people who made it and the person who owns it. Because we’re made to order it’s up to our customers to decide on the finishing touches – designs, colours, personalised elements – then we set about making. All our items are made in house and are typically dispatched the next day.
As we make everything in-house, we have full control over our production methods, our waste and the quality of our products (whether we have cake for breakfast, too). In 2021 we’re continuing to work towards our goal of becoming a completely carbon neutral company. Our materials are sustainably sourced from within the UK to ensure they have minimal impact on the environment, because we believe the only thing that should be left behind is great memories.
We are looking for someone to take on the role of customer services and become a world class dispatch operative, ensuring all products that leave the workshop meet our high standards.
A typical day might involve 1-2 hours responding to enquiries and assisting customers, followed by 3-4 hours of packaging and dispatching with a lunch break in between. This may mean an earlier finish during quieter times.
During peak times, multiple people will assist with enquiries and dispatching the goods.
This could be a full time role or there could be a degree of flexibility if the role is shared.
We are a seasonal business with busy months being mid-May – June 20th, October – December (up to the last post day for Christmas), and around Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day.
Because of the nature of our business, we are looking for someone willing to be flexible i.e. put in a few extra hours where necessary to help the team.
We are ideally after someone who has some customer services experience, is organised and has a keen eye for detail. We would be happy to offer a day or in the workshop to help you to understand if the position is suitable for you.
Customer service responsibilities:
• Respond to customer queries, order enquiries and complaints across all platforms on a daily basis (we sell through our own website and several third-party ecommerce platforms)
• Resolve any issues with order mistakes, faulty items or delivery queries
• Communicate order changes/amendments and replacements with the artwork and production team
• Record mistakes and feedback to production team to prevent recurring issues
• Manage customer reviews and promptly respond to negative feedback
Dispatch operative duties:
• Quality control checking of our personalised made-to-order items
• Package items and create address labels using our automated barcode system
• Use our order management system to check any order amendments and discrepancies
• Liaise with our couriers should the need arise
• You may be ask to assist the production team with some light assembly of products
• Care and attention to detail is essential
• Organisation and the ability to prioritise is essential
• Training will be offered where a need is identified - you will be working as part of a small, dedicated and friendly team
• Customer service experience would be beneficial but is not essential
• Enthusiastic & dedicated
• Personable, friendly and attentive
• Excellent communicator
• Be impeccably organised
• Be flexible and able to assist with other tasks as required
The position is offered at a rate of £9.50 h/r
Overtime hours at increased rate available on the weekends time 1/3rd.
Application deadline: 31/08/2021
If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org